Author Topic: Alpha plans for the solar map part, as of the 9th.  (Read 2414 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Alpha plans for the solar map part, as of the 9th.
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 04:52:08 pm »
It's not going to be ready by 5PM EST (it's practically that time already), but it should be ready by 8:30 or 9 EST.  It's 100% definitely coming out tonight.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline YoukaiCountry

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 04:55:49 pm »
Great news! Thanks for your hard work!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 04:56:08 pm »
Thanks! :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Hyfrydle

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 05:15:18 pm »
Thanks that's about 1am here so I'll have a good nights sleep so I'm ready and raring to go tomorrow. After reading all the hints on the menu screen I'm really looking forward to testing the campaign part of the game.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 05:17:51 pm »
Nice. :)

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 09:29:55 pm »
Whew, this is still coming tonight, but it's a few more hours.  I just keep running into things where I'm like "okay, actually, I need to put a bit more text in here, or they'll be confused."  There is a LOT of text in here, it's the biggest game we've ever done for sure.

There's still going to be a lot of confusing stuff that needs better explanation for the first round of testers -- you get what you signed up for with round 0 ;) -- but overall I want it to be as smooth as possible.  And by the end of this week we ought to be pretty super smooth, hopefully.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk