Hello everybody, First off I want to thank the devs for making such a detailed game, I just started a game with the new dlc after not playing it for about a year and got completely sucked into it. After I completed the game, I ran into a few things that I thought here would be the best place to discuss.
1. Is the Pacifiers party for the Andors glitched? I didn't destroy any bases that formed over the course of the game, and when I tried to "pacify" a base and make the Andors take in the refugees, it said there were no picket ships available. If that is not a glitch, how do I make the Andors construct picket ships?
2. Speaking of pirates, I had 8 bases by the time by game ended, and they never formed a Pirate empire, I may have contribuited to this by always defending my outpousts, as they always went for them even when they only had a singe ship. Do I have to be willing to give my by outposts to make a pirate empire form? And from what I could tell, the best way to make pirates is to destroy the Medical, Economy, Environment, and Public order on the planet for the wanted pirate type, is this correct?
3. what is the best way to make ethnic minority's spread? Aside from Andor pacification, in my game I saw some Peltians move to the Andor planets, some Skylaxians move to the Andor planets, ( although they quickly died of plague) and Andors moving to both Peltians and Skylaxians planets. I kinda role-play, and the idea of ethnic minorities on all the federation planets Is a cool idea for me, so what is the best way to encourage "migration"? (is there any benefit for racial minorities on planets at all?)
4. It seems the plague event that happens when the Medical stat is high is a bit overpowered. Example: My Peltians have a crazy number of 10 billion citizens, they get the engineering plague by accident event, the entire population drops to around 3 million, not billion. I usually cant do anything because it decreases the population per month, and at crazy numbers. Is this working as intended, and if so, what is the best way to counter it?
5. For the Boarines, is their other ways to get them to like people beside attitude buildings? I could never get them to trade, even with solar unity, and what is the best way to make them not hate everybody's guts?
6. I almost forgot about this, it seems the Evuks bribing meter was broken. I got a guy up to 100% bribed, and he would never change, even if I used more bribing items. Is this a glitch? or is there a thing I have to do to trigger a opinion switch?
7. Oh also, what is the best way to get money? I was always running short by the endgame and could not afford to spam scientists/ manufactures from the black market.
Sorry for such a long list of questions, but I just finished a 10 hour marathon game that I got completely sucked into all night, and just wanted to get these questions off my chest in time for my next game. Thanks in advance!
I also want to thank the devs for making such a great game.
Edit: added question 6/7