Author Topic: Suggestion: Better Achievment names  (Read 4449 times)

Offline TheVampire100

• Master Member
  • Ordinary Vampire
Suggestion: Better Achievment names
« on: January 24, 2016, 09:02:10 pm »
I don't like it when the title of an achievment is the same as its describtion. While it solves its purpose, this is not an excellent idea in my opinion.
I like achievment with more funny names or references to memes, so people will smirk when they see them. It's just one of the little things that make a game better. Well, not the game itself, but it shows that the developer has an eye for detail.
For example you could change the tile of the "beat the final boss with the flame mech" to "Toasted!" because that's basically what happened.
I could come up with a lot more if you want to do this or maybe the whole community want to create titles like this. However, it's really just a trivial suggestion, nothing important for the game itself, so I can understand if you don't want to waste your time with it.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
Re: Suggestion: Better Achievment names
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 10:32:48 pm »
that'll probably have to wait till some of the things like misery mode and the super special boss. ps but although I don't personally care that much about achievements I could probably think up a few in my spare time I guess
c.r

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk