General Category > Starward Rogue

Starward Rogue DRM-free release -- and 30% off!

<< < (3/3)

Arrgh:
Hi,

Quick question (hopefully in the right place, sorry if not): The Humble DRM-free version seems still to be limited to v2.002 (which is somewhat annoying b/c at least on my machine it renders Green Envy unusable). Are there plans to bring that up to speed?

Pepisolo:

--- Quote from: Arrgh on November 25, 2018, 08:48:47 pm ---Hi,

Quick question (hopefully in the right place, sorry if not): The Humble DRM-free version seems still to be limited to v2.002 (which is somewhat annoying b/c at least on my machine it renders Green Envy unusable). Are there plans to bring that up to speed?

--- End quote ---

The build will be updated. Sorry for the delay, but things have been super crazy over at Arcen over the last few weeks. I can't say exactly when it'll be updated but hopefully sooner rather than later. In the meantime, you should still be able to update the game using the in-game updater.  Sorry that I can't give a more exact timeframe on this.

Arrgh:
Thanks! :)
No rush, at least on my part.
Regarding the updater: All it does is enlarge its UnhandledExceptions logfile at quite awesome speed (redownload did not fix that, sadly), otherwise this would not be an issue at all, anyway. (Here's hoping, though, that this is limited to me and my rig.)

Edit: Got the updater to run - all it wanted was to have UnityTarget.txt in its main folder -, but the actual update search is AWOL so far. If this is a known problem, could somebody point me to the solution, please? :) Otherwise, I'll keep digging.

Pepisolo:

--- Quote from: Arrgh on November 27, 2018, 01:48:39 pm ---Thanks! :)
No rush, at least on my part.
Regarding the updater: All it does is enlarge its UnhandledExceptions logfile at quite awesome speed (redownload did not fix that, sadly), otherwise this would not be an issue at all, anyway. (Here's hoping, though, that this is limited to me and my rig.)

Edit: Got the updater to run - all it wanted was to have UnityTarget.txt in its main folder -, but the actual update search is AWOL so far. If this is a known problem, could somebody point me to the solution, please? :) Otherwise, I'll keep digging.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any solutions for that particular issue, although I'll ask Chris.  I don't think it's a known problem. Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version