Author Topic: shop keeper issue  (Read 1867 times)

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
shop keeper issue
« on: February 05, 2016, 10:46:28 pm »
so through stalking the steam forums I've come to learn that quite a few people are having issues with accidently setting of the shop keeper perhaps this is a issue that should be dealt with?
(although you can continue to buy and ignore him nobody else seems to have realised this apart from me)
I think an efficient way to do this would be to have a prompt popping saying something to the equivalent of ,are you sure? with all relevant information after words, 
while giving you the option to back down or to fight him like a man(or hydral I guess?).
c.r

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
Re: shop keeper issue
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 11:06:02 pm »
Yeah, a fix for that is incoming.  All those breakables are going away.

No reason to shoot in the shops unless your fighting the keeper.
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 11:14:26 pm »

doesn't the fire radiator activate based on your movement?(and the same for the sword)
c.r

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 11:38:24 pm »

doesn't the fire radiator activate based on your movement?(and the same for the sword)

No.  Those fire all the time.  Those already don't trigger the Keeper so they should be fine.
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 11:40:57 pm »

No.  Those fire all the time.  Those already don't trigger the Keeper so they should be fine.
a fellow on the steam forums think that the shop keeper should be put in a second room accessible by teleporter? I told him id relay the idea to you though I think that really any of these ideas will do the job. 
c.r

Offline Hearteater

• Core Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 01:24:01 am »
Blade module triggers the shop keeper. Also, is it intended that not all shops have a shopkeeper?

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 01:26:29 am »
They are locked until you do something else first.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk