Author Topic: Risky Assassin  (Read 1882 times)

Offline TheVampire100

• Master Member
  • Ordinary Vampire
Risky Assassin
« on: February 06, 2016, 12:24:57 am »
Has anyone ever finished a game with this incredibility? I find it too hard to manage it, only 1 HP and the benefits that you get aren't good enough to make it worth picking.

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
Re: Risky Assassin
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 12:35:16 am »
Aren't good enough?  For something that is supposed to change how you play the game?

Double normal/missile/melee shot damage, 50% more range, immune to explosive and hazard damage, and bouncing shots aren't enough?

What else could you want in it?

Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline TheVampire100

• Master Member
  • Ordinary Vampire
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 01:24:09 am »
The harzard damage is somewhat not true. I died to spikes. unless spikes do for some reason not count as "harzards".

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 01:31:42 am »
I have no idea what "hazard" encompasses. 

I do know the caltrops do damage per second.
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline TheVampire100

• Master Member
  • Ordinary Vampire
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 03:22:42 am »
Okay, so this might be the issue.

So the even Risky Assassin out, make him invulnerable against damage over time. Wouldn't make sense anyway, he has only 1 HP.
Another think I would like but is probably unlikely, give him a base dodge chance (like the perk) of 5%, so he has at least a chance to avoid damage. Or maybe soem sort of time dilation. Not as high as The One but maybe the same as the cryogenic module, so you have an easier time to dodge bullets.

So, DID you manage to beat the game with this perk?

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 03:43:57 am »
I've not tried.  I'm not careful enough to want to try it. I did spend a day fixing the damn thing so it wasn't buggy though. 

I like the time dilation idea, but I'll throw this out there too, there are just some things that you won't be able to use for whatever reason.  I'd never use RA because it would be a death sentence for me, but there are going to be players out there that excel at these types of games and it would be perfect for them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk