Author Topic: Redshift with shields  (Read 4909 times)

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
Re: Redshift with shields
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 09:04:38 pm »
I'm okay with redshift + shield. Giving access to the shield perk late game would also be okay in my book.
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline Chthon

• Sr. Member Mark II
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 10:01:48 pm »
Well mostly I was just trying to find out if it was accidentally missed to allow that. It seems to be available to the Humble Mech as well.

Anyways, I think I may have found a legitimate bug. I do not think compact molecules is supposed to make you small enough to fit diagonally through blocks, but it does. Just press up against the corner enough and you will get through. Easy to replicate.

Offline Mánagarmr

• Core Member Mark V
  • if (isInRange(target)) { kill(target); }
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 04:06:25 am »
I know I've tried to get shields on occasion, but I can't actually remember if I've ever succeeded. I wish I could remember.
Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.

Thank you for contributing to making the game better!

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 03:05:19 pm »
Anyways, I think I may have found a legitimate bug. I do not think compact molecules is supposed to make you small enough to fit diagonally through blocks, but it does. Just press up against the corner enough and you will get through. Easy to replicate.

That's hilarious. Thanks for bringing it up. I'm not sure why it does this. We'll put it on the list of minor glitches.
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline Chthon

• Sr. Member Mark II
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 09:51:46 pm »

That's hilarious. Thanks for bringing it up. I'm not sure why it does this. We'll put it on the list of minor glitches.
I actually almost panicked the first time when I thought I got stuck. Luckily it was easy to replicate :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk