General Category > Starward Rogue

Just tried Hard Mode...

<< < (3/11) > >>

Mánagarmr:

--- Quote from: Pumpkin on March 30, 2016, 05:42:47 am ---
--- Quote from: Mánagarmr on March 29, 2016, 08:15:54 pm ---I'm working on a fail video as we speak :P

--- End quote ---
I can't wait to see that!

--- End quote ---

Delivering as promised: Youtube linkage

x4000:
I love it!  Man, we need to get you doing some voiceover work for us at some point, too...

Misery:
I'm just starting to watch this myself here, and seeing... what looks like 26 runs lost to 7 won?  Hahaha, this is going to be a fun watch, isn't it?

I need like some popcorn here before I start or something.  Well actually I need to prepare my actual meal, but let's pretend it's popcorn.

Also reminds me that I *still* haven't done any videos of the game myself.  The boss things don't count.

But for right now.... *fake popcorn*

Mánagarmr:

--- Quote from: x4000 on March 31, 2016, 07:09:37 pm ---I love it!  Man, we need to get you doing some voiceover work for us at some point, too...

--- End quote ---
I'd be honored! I didn't know you found my voice that pleasing on the ears. ^^

Mánagarmr:

--- Quote from: Misery on March 31, 2016, 07:30:35 pm ---I'm just starting to watch this myself here, and seeing... what looks like 26 runs lost to 7 won?  Hahaha, this is going to be a fun watch, isn't it?

I need like some popcorn here before I start or something.  Well actually I need to prepare my actual meal, but let's pretend it's popcorn.

Also reminds me that I *still* haven't done any videos of the game myself.  The boss things don't count.

But for right now.... *fake popcorn*

--- End quote ---
Shush. I have a long starting takeoff distance, k? :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version