Author Topic: Feedback from SomethingAwful forums  (Read 9610 times)

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
Re: Feedback from SomethingAwful forums
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2016, 08:34:40 pm »
Not culling. Only fixing. ;)
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline doctorfrog

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2016, 08:36:53 pm »
Also, how does SA count as declining?
It was a joke on my part. Declining, let's say, in any minimal cultural importance that it might have once had.

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2016, 08:41:56 pm »
Not culling. Only fixing. ;)

It would be fixing.  How many 1x1s would get removed from some rooms, how many layouts slightly altered, how many caltrops get sacrificed?
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2016, 08:50:03 pm »
I think that is actually a good move. See my previous response on room alterations that agrees with you.
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk