Author Topic: AuGMENTED Goes Gold  (Read 26835 times)

Offline TheVampire100

• Master Member
  • Ordinary Vampire
Re: AuGMENTED Goes Gold
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 04:40:25 pm »
I actually like it, when the game mocks the player, when he lost. Like "You should have dodged this bullet."
, "Surely you wanted to die." and other stuff like this.

Offline Whistler

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 08:36:36 pm »
Congrats on release!

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 09:41:12 pm »
Everyone can feel free to occaisionally blame Ptarth, too, even though he hasn't been around much.

Reanimator is his boss, you see.  So that's a second boss in the game that isn't mine (the first being Invader, which is also his). 

I"ve had... more than a couple of derpy deaths to that bloody thing during my test runs.

Though it's not as bad as losing by being run over by that Big Stupid Orb.  Can only blame myself on that one.

I actually like it, when the game mocks the player, when he lost. Like "You should have dodged this bullet." , "Surely you wanted to die." and other stuff like this.

Yeah, same here.  One of my favorite lines is from Dungeons of Dredmor: "CONGRATULATIONS! You have died."

But then that's the same game that gives you an achievement if it crashes. 

On a side note, there's still one rather large boss-related thing missing (I tried to get it finished before game went into lockdown, but noooope).  Going to try to get that finished and sent in today (well, what I'm calling "today" anyway) or tomorrow.  I underestimated how much of a total pain in the butt this one would be.

Offline TheVampire100

• Master Member
  • Ordinary Vampire
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2018, 05:07:27 pm »
I think I just had the best run of my life. It was totally broken and not fun for bosses though. Expect some complaint notes fromt hem any time soon.

Anyway, Zephyr Mech + Warhogs Shotgun + Tons of Crit boosts + double Crit Damage + several damage boosts + Acid Maw + some drones.
I also had the item,t hat gies you  seconds invincibility on entering a new room. 5 seconds was all I needed to clear a room, I could rush towards a boss face and blast all I had and then he just died. The biggest chager for me was, when I got the double crit damage towards the end of the run, this made such a difference with the crap ton of crit chances I had. And I had only 4 HP because of all the sacrifice stuff I bought. Worth it.

Offline Tolc

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2018, 06:07:04 pm »
Now this is some awesome news to come back to! Can't wait to pick it up :)

Offline Logorouge

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2018, 06:12:09 pm »
I think I just had the best run of my life. It was totally broken and not fun for bosses though. Expect some complaint notes fromt hem any time soon.

Anyway, Zephyr Mech + Warhogs Shotgun + Tons of Crit boosts + double Crit Damage + several damage boosts + Acid Maw + some drones.
I also had the item,t hat gies you  seconds invincibility on entering a new room. 5 seconds was all I needed to clear a room, I could rush towards a boss face and blast all I had and then he just died. The biggest chager for me was, when I got the double crit damage towards the end of the run, this made such a difference with the crap ton of crit chances I had. And I had only 4 HP because of all the sacrifice stuff I bought. Worth it.
That's awesome. High risk, high reward. It puts a smile on my face to see that the Acid Maw was part of the combo. I love that weapon.

Offline Whistler

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2018, 10:15:31 pm »
For room Logo_VaultHeist, is there a way to clear it without a keycard? Started in the top left.

Offline Logorouge

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2018, 10:31:50 pm »
For room Logo_VaultHeist, is there a way to clear it without a keycard? Started in the top left.
You don't need to bring a keycard with you, there's one available right next to the locked entrance, but you do need to unlock that block if you wanna clear the room.
Did you find a way to spend the key elsewhere or did it not spawn at all?

Offline Whistler

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2018, 10:48:47 pm »
I must have picked it up during the fight without noticing. My bad, Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:51:24 pm by Whistler »

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2018, 07:21:29 pm »
Everyone can feel free to occaisionally blame Ptarth, too, even though he hasn't been around much.

Reanimator is his boss, you see.

I'm waiting for Windless Zephyr to get killed by it.

Also, Hi!
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk