Author Topic: Arcen Reddit AMA  (Read 10456 times)

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
Arcen Reddit AMA
« on: August 10, 2016, 04:20:52 pm »
There is an AMA on reddit going on at:
https://se.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4x2u3c/we_are_arcen_games_the_studio_behind_starward/

where you can ask Arcen questions. So exactly like this forum, but on Reddit!
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
Re: Arcen Reddit AMA
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 07:36:23 pm »
Hmm, looks like I missed it, then.... sorry about that.   But good grief was I ever freaking tired.  I'm relatively certain I've been dead all day rather than asleep.

Though it looks like there wasn't all that much along the lines of things I actually could have answered properly anyway.  As opposed to stuff where I could have said "Yeah, I was there when THAT happened" which isn't very useful. 

Still, some interesting/entertaining Q&A happened there, I see.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 08:42:00 pm »
): what is it with me and terrible luck at catching timed events like this?.
c.r

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 09:11:58 pm »
): what is it with me and terrible luck at catching timed events like this?.

It was a Reddit thing, so you can go read all the questions & answers if you want, it's not like they're going to instantly vanish.

And if there are questions you have yourself, well...  just ask them anywhere on this forum, really, heh.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 11:45:19 pm »
I literally just finished answering stuff, so I've been at it longer than was stated.  I'm heading to bed shortly, but if anyone has other questions or wants to comment to things that are there, it's not exactly a dead topic -- it's still sitting on the front page of /r/Games at the moment.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk