Author Topic: 1.013 issues/questions  (Read 2105 times)

Offline steelwing

1.013 issues/questions
« on: February 14, 2016, 03:35:04 pm »
1. Can we make the "lock mouse to window" thing an option?  It interferes heavily with taking screenshots.  Not something that I need to do a lot of, but when I run into things like I just did and I want a screenshot of it, it's profoundly annoying.
2. Check this screenshot.  I don't know if this is a "bug", per se, but it should probably not be allowed to happen.

In the lower right there, the blinking block is inside the walls.  My missiles can't touch it, and if drops a health shard, I can't get to it to pick it up.  I suspect it's actually the "key" to a secret room, since I never saw one
3. I seem to recall a thing where there's a chance that, when you "win" a room with a drop target, the drop target might not drop anything.  Is that so?

Because this one didn't.

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
Re: 1.013 issues/questions
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 03:45:59 pm »
1. The mouse escapes the window when you are at the menu in game (press escape).
2. Can you press F3 in the first room and give us the name of the room?
3. I believe that is the case, but I can't confirm it 100% for you.

Spoiler for secret rooms:
Secret rooms show up as hidden doorways where there would normally be a doorway. If you shoot that location with a missile it will be revealed. When you shoot a glowy block (like the one that contains health shards) if there is an adjacent secret door, it will be revealed.
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline steelwing

Re: 1.013 issues/questions
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 06:09:43 pm »
1. The mouse escapes the window when you are at the menu in game (press escape).
2. Can you press F3 in the first room and give us the name of the room?
3. I believe that is the case, but I can't confirm it 100% for you.

Spoiler for secret rooms:
Secret rooms show up as hidden doorways where there would normally be a doorway. If you shoot that location with a missile it will be revealed. When you shoot a glowy block (like the one that contains health shards) if there is an adjacent secret door, it will be revealed.
I've moved on from that floor already, so I can't go back to get the name of it.  If I notice it happening again, I'll make sure to get you the room name.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk