General Category > Starward Rogue Mods & Modding

Someone told me I could get help here?

<< < (2/6) > >>

ptarth:
Cheers.

If you keep a list of the shots that are noticeably still unchanged, someone will clean those up.

Also, I'd be interested in how the recoloring is making a difference to you. If you wanted to write about your experiences with it, I'd be interested. If there is sufficient use out of it, we can prioritize it as a feature.

Mánagarmr:

--- Quote from: ptarth on April 08, 2016, 07:15:24 pm ---Blue Shots for the Player and no one else compatible with Starward Rogue v1.018

* I changed most of the shots, but there are some that got through because the player and enemy systems are mixed. This is sufficient to see if the color charge actually works for you.
* If the other shots are bothersome enough you should be able to track them down and change them, there shouldn't be too many.
* It will only work with v1.018 because of all of the changes and references.
* For later versions these files will have to be updated with the changed content. It shouldn't break saves, but if you update while this mod is in you will get many warnings about repeated file names.
Extract and overwrite the files in the attached zip into your ..\Starward Rogue\RuntimeData\Configuration directory.

--- End quote ---
Are these forced, or is it a setting for shot color? I'm not sure I'd like to have completely unified shot colors (although I will of course play anyway :P)

Cinth:
He probably changed the shot type in the XML (I didn't look at the mod tbh).

If you want to do a unified look, find the shot you want in the images folder and write it into the xml.  It's super easy (just time consuming).

ptarth:
I changed most of the xml entries from blue to red, or from not blue to blue, depending on the source.

CaptainTaz:

--- Quote from: ptarth on April 09, 2016, 05:26:30 am ---Cheers.

If you keep a list of the shots that are noticeably still unchanged, someone will clean those up.

Also, I'd be interested in how the recoloring is making a difference to you. If you wanted to write about your experiences with it, I'd be interested. If there is sufficient use out of it, we can prioritize it as a feature.

--- End quote ---

Will do, I'm gunna do a full run on easy tonight to mess with the new things (I killed a drone shopkeeper without realizing it and I screwed over my run because of it... wups!) I'll post here my findings and how I feel things changed once I finish :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version