General Category > Starward Rogue Mods & Modding

Deliberately OP mods and observasions

(1/2) > >>

carldong:
When I was testing my mods, I am surprised that I can actually get achievements with that modded mech... I am not sure whether this is intended, because I just changed some numbers and that thing is untouchable. Which makes achievements much easier for those who know some XML, grepping, and programming.

Secondly, Terminus still skips phases if I add in some incredible firepower through mods.Not sure what you guys think.

Logorouge:
I think that's to be expected.
The game can't tell if a mod is OP. I don't even think it can tell if something is a mod or not.
And yes, Terminus tend to skip phases when your firepower is too high. That is why damage boosts got nerfed, among other reasons.

carldong:

--- Quote from: Logorouge on January 10, 2017, 08:56:37 pm ---I think that's to be expected.
The game can't tell if a mod is OP. I don't even think it can tell if something is a mod or not.
And yes, Terminus tend to skip phases when your firepower is too high. That is why damage boosts got nerfed, among other reasons.

--- End quote ---

I thought Terminus was changed to be invincible between phases.

Logorouge:

--- Quote from: carldong on January 10, 2017, 10:02:08 pm ---I thought Terminus was changed to be invincible between phases.

--- End quote ---
Indeed. But when you have enough power to melt him in seconds, it doesn't matter. He's dead before he realizes he's supposed to put up an invincibility shield.

carldong:

--- Quote from: Logorouge on January 10, 2017, 10:26:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: carldong on January 10, 2017, 10:02:08 pm ---I thought Terminus was changed to be invincible between phases.

--- End quote ---
Indeed. But when you have enough power to melt him in seconds, it doesn't matter. He's dead before he realizes he's supposed to put up an invincibility shield.

--- End quote ---

I mean invincible at the instance of changing phase, and drop that right ATM of firing the first salvo, or something like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version