Author Topic: Strange room  (Read 6995 times)

Offline Matruchus

• Jr. Member Mark II
Strange room
« on: January 22, 2016, 11:17:34 am »
So I played another game and got to this strange room where I can't find a way to get out. Its impossible to get to that one enemy that's behind the wall. And you need to defeat it in order for the doors to open.

Is that a bug? Should I submit it to mantis?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 11:19:16 am by Matruchus »

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
Re: Strange room
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 11:19:21 am »
My bad.  The fixed file is on Mantis waiting to go in (and in the thread below).

https://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,18396.0.html
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 11:23:38 am by Cinth »
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline Matruchus

• Jr. Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 11:31:45 am »
Thanks. Will download it and see what happens. I guess this doesn't work on old saves. Well will start another run.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 11:33:51 am by Matruchus »

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 11:34:39 am »
That run might be bricked but the file I know is fixed.  I was responsible for the screw up :(
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline Matruchus

• Jr. Member Mark II
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 11:39:03 am »
That run might be bricked but the file I know is fixed.  I was responsible for the screw up :(
Its not a problem it happens when there are so many things to implement. Like that Wallmaster bug. As long as such things are fixed for release its ok. That's why we are beta testing after all :)

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 11:43:41 am »
Yerp!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk