Author Topic: Shots going to the upper left corner  (Read 10871 times)

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
Shots going to the upper left corner
« on: January 23, 2016, 06:56:50 pm »
So, I'm seeing a lot of shots seemingly randomly targeted towards the upper left corner, even though the player is no where near that location. The Flea enemies seem to do this a lot. Anyone else seeing this?
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Re: Shots going to the upper left corner
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 07:36:08 pm »
I did not notice something along those lines. I will keep an eye out.
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 07:37:02 pm »
It's a known issue; been discussed alot via email.  I was running into it frequently.  It's not just with the fleas; it can affect any enemy that uses targeted shots. It tends to hit entire rooms at once. I dont remember if it's been fixed yet, but... this is Arcen.  Bugs do not survive very long here, as we all have surely learned by now.

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 10:25:32 pm »
I fixed that, specifically with the guard flea, just before release. Sorry to hear it's still around. I haven't seen it personally since the fix.

Fixed another weird-shot-angle thing today (the one where shots would act like they were leading the target when they shouldn't do that), maybe that will help. I think Chris just got that version out.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk