Author Topic: Augmented Alpha feedback  (Read 95636 times)

Offline Pepisolo

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Master Member Mark II
Re: Augmented Alpha feedback
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2017, 09:04:03 pm »
Sorry for the delay. I have to edit the trailer so I haven't been looking at feedback much lately. It might take me a week or so before I properly get back to the bugfixing and stuff.

-Popcorn enemies giving no XP. That doesn't feel right. They're not infinitely spawning fodder, but you still have to kill a few dozen of them from time to time and now you get nothing for it. That's kinda frustrating. Maybe they should give less XP than other regular enemies, but I still think they're enough of a threat to be worth a reward.

Yeah, a small amount of XP seems better to me.

-Spike Switch not working after victory. Is there a way that those could still be used after you won the room? It's a bit inconvenient to be stuck with lots of spikes because you were too efficient in your extermination.

I think we might need a Keith fix for that. Something like is_not_disabled_on_room_clear for systems perhaps. I'll add it to the "small batch of engine tweaks for Keith" list.

Offline Logorouge

Re: Augmented Alpha feedback
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2017, 09:44:34 pm »
Sorry for the delay. I have to edit the trailer so I haven't been looking at feedback much lately. It might take me a week or so before I properly get back to the bugfixing and stuff.
Thanks for the reply. Family matters kept me busy lately, but hopefully I'll have plenty more feedback (and rooms) for you once you get back.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk