General Category > Stars Beyond Reach... This World Is Mine

We need more writers for small things! Game knowledge not required. updated 8/27

<< < (12/13) > >>

Mission:
If you need to re-do some of my older event messages go for it. I have a better understanding of how things work now and when I was working on those I knew.... nothing. Exactly nothing.

Mission:
i fixed up a lot of my old existing events as well as did their commands and added some icons (Quinn Beltramo pitched in as well). Hopefully most of them are more usable now.

Misery:

--- Quote from: Mission on September 22, 2015, 06:14:49 am ---i fixed up a lot of my old existing events as well as did their commands and added some icons (Quinn Beltramo pitched in as well). Hopefully most of them are more usable now.

--- End quote ---

Ahh, that explains a few things.   Do you think you could go in there and just write down your name under the editor tab for the ones that you finished yourself?  Confused the heck outta me when I got down to that section just a bit ago.

The help is certainly appreciated though.  There's looking to be, oh, I dont know, a few bazillion of these events by the time this is all done...  so many.... individual ones dont exactly take much time, but still, there's tons of them.   Pretty good progress being made though, overall.

Mission:

--- Quote from: Misery on September 22, 2015, 09:32:33 am ---
Ahh, that explains a few things.   Do you think you could go in there and just write down your name under the editor tab for the ones that you finished yourself?  Confused the heck outta me when I got down to that section just a bit ago.

The help is certainly appreciated though.  There's looking to be, oh, I dont know, a few bazillion of these events by the time this is all done...  so many.... individual ones dont exactly take much time, but still, there's tons of them.   Pretty good progress being made though, overall.

--- End quote ---

And I'm more than glad to pitch in. It's quite fun actually and find myself chuckling at some of the stuff others have made as well.

Misery:
Well, I'd been unable to jump onto this and have a go at it for a few days (sorry!), but popping back on now for a quick look.... it looks like it's all nearly done?   Really?   That fast?

Or is there more of this coming?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version