Author Topic: Beta 0.909 (Super Ultra Mega New Version)  (Read 30733 times)

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
Re: Beta 0.909 (Super Ultra Mega New Version)
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2015, 11:28:41 am »
is it intentional the felyn don't have any buildings which provide planet worship? it seems strange that I don't have access to that straight away or very early?.
c.r

Offline Zebeast46

• Full Member Mark III
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2015, 12:12:56 pm »
I literally have 256k pollution in my 1 small territory  :P after that I just decided to go ham and I started attacking everyone mostly because I could not expand cause the Thoraxians took all the nearby territories.
AI 1 = Chris.

AI 2 = Keith.

Taken from Bognor

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2015, 12:23:46 pm »
I literally have 256k pollution in my 1 small territory  :P after that I just decided to go ham and I started attacking everyone mostly because I could not expand cause the Thoraxians took all the nearby territories.
Sounds familiar ;). I also barely made an escape from the thoraxian surroundings...
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline Peons

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2015, 01:36:55 pm »
New people make it in yet or no? Have not seen anything yet. I'm creepin around here, lookin for a fix... *scratches*

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2015, 03:18:49 pm »
I'm adding the new people momentarily. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Mission

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2015, 03:46:11 pm »
New people make it in yet or no? Have not seen anything yet. I'm creepin around here, lookin for a fix... *scratches*

don't do it its a trap. and yeah I'll have some fun with it as well since it'll help me get an idea of what I'm writing :P.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2015, 03:57:14 pm »

don't do it its a trap. and yeah I'll have some fun with it as well since it'll help me get an idea of what I'm writing :P.

Are you even in the current beta wave?  I don't see you!  I need to get you a key if not.  Also I had a question that was paypal-related.  Make sure that you get back to me on that today if you can, so that I can pay you in a timely fashion.  I'm out tomorrow for the funeral for my grandfather.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Mission

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2015, 04:35:31 pm »
Are you even in the current beta wave?  I don't see you!  I need to get you a key if not.  Also I had a question that was paypal-related.  Make sure that you get back to me on that today if you can, so that I can pay you in a timely fashion.  I'm out tomorrow for the funeral for my grandfather.

As far as I know I'm not in the current beta wave. I also sent you a reply via email.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2015, 04:56:46 pm »

As far as I know I'm not in the current beta wave. I also sent you a reply via email.

Got it -- just sent you a key!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk