General Category > Stars Beyond Reach... This World Is Mine

Signup thread for beta (any wave, not specifically the next one)

<< < (3/59) > >>

Sounds:
I think I've already asked, but just in case please put me down as well.  :D

tombik:
Since now this thread became an application thread, please count me in as well, I am so enthusiastic about seeing how Arcen will make 4X genre more unique.

FallingStar:
I'll toss my hat in to offer to test the beta . .mostly did testing with Arcen before with the early stages of AVWW 1, since we're all posting credentials on this.  I've been following Stars Beyond Reach a bit, though certainly haven't read everything, so I suppose I'd be more of a "interested person that doesn't know too much yet" sort of impression/ responses.  Still, if that helps, I would be happy to test things out.

Drakonis:
Man, i really dig all the games made by arcen, they're really good games, except for AVWW, it couldn't match the same quality as the rest of arcen's games :(, hopefully its not too late for me to join in the arcen does alpha centauri beta test train, for i want to hop in and see if the future will continue to awe me.

anyhow, count me in for testing.

EzekielMoerdyk:
Hey, heard about Stars beyond reach on some of the podcasts/posts by eXplorminate4x.com!  Super excited when I realized you were devs behind AI!

Anyway, count me in for the beta, any wave/shirt color/ is fine!

:)

-Ezekiel Moerdyk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version