General Category > Stars Beyond Reach... This World Is Mine

Instructions for Beta Testers (PLEASE ACTUALLY READ IF A TESTER)!

<< < (2/14) > >>

Captain Jack:
Went looking for an appropriate meme image to describe my excitement. Failed.

Very excited.  :D

Any chance of a subforum for beta discussions?

EDIT: Haha, is there a reason the default profile name is "Hydral"?

EDIT2: No music on startup... Pity. Good thing I know where it's stored in the data.  :D Really digging the theme.

Pizzatiger:

--- Quote from: x4000 on April 14, 2015, 05:38:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: Pizzatiger on April 14, 2015, 05:30:55 pm ---*wears a blue shirt that been hastly painted red*

Uhhh, i am here for testing *nervous laugh*, i spilt some blue paint on my shirt, no need to notice any of the blue in it.

--- End quote ---

Switched you to redshirt, you should have an email now. ;)

--- End quote ---

*Whispers to self "Damn i didn't think that work work"*  Thank you captain sir! I will make you proud with my pathetic meat brain

Zebeast46:
Excited for this, about the savegame thing, I am assuming that we copy and paste the savegame from the options menu which will probably be in the options menu? Sorry if this question sounds stupid but I am not the best at figuring this stuff out.

TheVampire100:
Can i still become a redshort or do i have to wait until the first tests are over?

Captain Jack:

--- Quote from: Zebeast46 on April 14, 2015, 05:49:55 pm ---Excited for this, about the savegame thing, I am assuming that we copy and paste the savegame from the options menu which will probably be in the options menu? Sorry if this question sounds stupid but I am not the best at figuring this stuff out.

--- End quote ---
Your save will (/should) be stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stars Beyond Reach\RuntimeData\Save unless you installed the game elsewhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version