1. Yep, have all the polluted hellholes you want.
2. The numbers that I stated in the release notes were all based on the base before the x3 across the board multiplier that was then noted later on. So all is well, though I understand that's super confusing, apologies.
3. Having field study camps early would cause all sorts of issues, but not the loca issues I would not think. Getting those into mantis would be good.
4. The monster spam there is... I'm not sure why that's there.
5. As far as getting to the finishing point with this, we still have a ton of international abilities and some related desires and whatnot from the races that are needed. That's pretty much the main stuff needed to complete act 3 and have that ready for you. There's some non-content-style code logic needed for acts 3 and 4. There is a very small amount of content that I need to add for act 5, and then some code logic that I haven't actually even fully figured out yet (that's stressful). It should not be hard code logic, I just haven't figured out the nature of it yet because I've been distracted.
6. Beyond that we have major interface stuff that is in the services realm, the hud realm, and the battle realm. Possibly that will all be done by the end of Monday. It won't be prettified yet at that point, but the idea is to get it functional and make sure that it makes sense and feels smooth, then to make it pretty.
7. And then it's pretty much all balance and bugfixes. And tutorials and tooltips. Intro and ending stories. Some other general progress.
TLDR: I'm an insane person, but I'm also between a rock and a hard place what with the other games coming out in November.