Author Topic: Beta 0.877 now out (Citybuilding Smoothness)  (Read 7628 times)

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Re: Beta 0.877 now out (Citybuilding Smoothness)
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2015, 05:03:14 pm »
Okay, that's it.
I'm done.
I've had enough of this.
I am now installing Tidalis to kill the time ;D...

Funny enough, I picked that up during the SSS along with Civ 3/4 and all the goodies that go with for $10.  Not a bad haul for all that.
You should play it!
It's a great time eater without having too big an appetite for it :).
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2015, 05:08:17 pm »
Okay, that's it.
I'm done.
I've had enough of this.

Funny enough, I picked that up during the SSS along with Civ 3/4 and all the goodies that go with for $10.  Not a bad haul for all that.
You should play it!

I ran through some stages the evening I bought it.  I really have to be in the mood for puzzle types to be able to sit and actually play them.  Playing Civ 4 because Nimoy :(
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2015, 05:22:08 pm »
Okay, that's it.
I'm done.
I've had enough of this.

You should play it!

I ran through some stages the evening I bought it.  I really have to be in the mood for puzzle types to be able to sit and actually play them.  Playing Civ 4 because Nimoy :(
hey guys the shadow run series is on sale and I've been interested in getting into which would you recommend me getting shadow run returns or shadow run dragon fall?.
c.r

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2015, 05:24:20 pm »
No clue, never played those.
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2015, 05:25:03 pm »
hey guys the shadow run series is on sale and I've been interested in getting into which would you recommend me getting shadow run returns or shadow run dragon fall?.
Shadowrun Returns is worth its money but is more like a proof of concept of what the editor is capable of.
Definitely get Dragonfall - and if you enjoy it get Returns as a kind of prologue later ;).
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2015, 05:27:36 pm »
Oh boy, the version number has been increased to .890 - can't be long now :D.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2015, 05:29:29 pm »
well Chris said the patch was going to be out in 30 minutes 2 hours ago so  it should be coming out any time soon.
c.r

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2015, 05:30:21 pm »
Shadowrun Returns is worth its money but is more like a proof of concept of what the editor is capable of.
Definitely get Dragonfall - and if you enjoy it get Returns as a kind of prologue later ;).
got it thanks.
c.r

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2015, 05:30:38 pm »
well Chris said the patch was going to be out in 30 minutes 2 hours ago so  it should be coming out any time soon.
The patch notes say its out - and its downloading!

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2015, 05:32:19 pm »
The patch notes say its out - and its downloading!
yeap Chris is posting a new topic as we speak so it should come out tonight unless its some kind of insane final post by Chris detailing how he hates us all and is quitting his job to design miss less instead. (disclaimer that was a joke)
c.r

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2015, 05:32:59 pm »
Was a pain in the rear on a few new things, sorry that took so long.  Done now, though: http://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,17780.0.html

Thanks for your patience, guys!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2015, 05:34:13 pm »
Was a pain in the rear on a few new things, sorry that took so long.  Done now, though: http://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,17780.0.html

Thanks for your patience, guys!
the hype for this was so real you should make week long patches more often the build up for this was so exciting!.
c.r

Offline kasnavada

• Hero Member Mark II
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2015, 06:12:11 pm »
Not updating here yet (I supposed I would have to restart Steam) but here it's tuesday.

So going to bed =).

I'll check the patch tomorrow =).

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2015, 06:15:39 pm »
Not updating here yet (I supposed I would have to restart Steam) but here it's tuesday.

So going to bed =).

I'll check the patch tomorrow =).

Yeah, restarting Steam forces an update.  It'll be waiting for you though.  No hurries :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk