Author Topic: Another opportunity for creative input: disease names!  (Read 10866 times)

Offline PokerChen

• Hero Member Mark III
Re: Another opportunity for creative input: disease names!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 07:45:11 am »
Ok..

Disease NameStyleIsAirborneSeverity
CaramelysisFungalNo80
Fragile Ego SyndromeGeneticNo20
SchistocaputusParasitic (An axe-like organism, of course)Yes68
Camelid HypertrophyBacterialNo45
BroccolostomataBacterialNo70
Cottonpuff DandruffViralYes1
Synthplastic AllergyToxin, GeneticNo35
SupercalifragilogismParasiteNo15
Astley's SyndromeViralYES34
Tourettiquette ComplexGeneticNo24
Maldigestive DisorderBacterialNo31
Inverse Phagocytic ConsumptionBacterialNo67
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 08:09:28 am by zharmad »

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2015, 10:56:38 pm »
I can't help myself.

Disease Name   Style   Notes
The Misspelling Vyrus   Vyrus   Causes tecks to be Miss Spelled, often haulting the meaning.  Garden path bees wary.
The Maxim   Parasyte   It paired two well

I sincerely apologize. No I don't.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 11:01:46 pm by Draco18s »

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2015, 11:12:20 pm »
Okay, I'll bite:

"The Blorps"

....okay that's all I could think of, took a random sound and put "the" in front of it.  I aint good at creative names, really.  Fungal, as in actual literal tiny mushrooms growing on the skin.  Which probably smell awful.  They pop after awhile, smelling even worse and making a "blorp" sound. 

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 06:53:31 pm »
hairingnun - quatribles (pretty sure that's a real word I'm using there) the growth rate of all hair in the infected creatures body(for example if this infected a human in roughly a week or 2 they would look like a mop) not typically very dangerous if treated promptly if it is untreated then it can lead to suffocation. PS I know the name of it is stupid but I realy cant think of anything more clever the moment
c.r

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 07:20:34 pm »
the can I have a job please parasite causes infected subject to continually ask every single living it encounters  the question .can I have a job please?. continually regardless of bodily and mental needs in till the subject 1 dies or 2 is given a job when given a job the subject will obsesses over completing the job (again regardless of bodily or mental needs) in till said job is completed(if It is completable) which will then proceed with the subject reverting back to stage 1 of the parasitic infection while not dangerous in it self when left to its own devices with no job/jobs being given the subject will die seeing as how the subject is completely oblivious to all bodily needs.no effective countermeasure has been devised yet by our research teams though by giving the subject an impossible job or long lasting job(for example mining stone or serving as a bodyguard) while forcibly feeding/watering the subject its survival can be some what assured.
c.r

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk