Author Topic: Thoraxian Non Agression  (Read 952 times)

Offline Zebeast46

• Full Member Mark III
Thoraxian Non Agression
« on: May 09, 2015, 08:55:21 am »
In my game so far I have noticed that the Thoraxians are more peaceful than the Andors, I am just wondering if you guys have been experiencing the same thing and whether or not I should report this on mantis. In my game the Fenyn are attacking the Thoraxians but the Thoraxians are not attacking back even though they are right next to each other.
AI 1 = Chris.

AI 2 = Keith.

Taken from Bognor

Offline Shrugging Khan

• Hero Member Mark III
  • Neinzul Y PzKpfw Tiger!
Re: Thoraxian Non Agression
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 02:31:42 pm »
Fenyn and Andors have started bombing me as soon as they could, while the Thoraxians are so peaceful that mine and their city are growing all over each other.
The beatings shall continue
until morale improves!

Offline MaskityMask

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 05:18:52 pm »
Well, they didn't attack me even when I got devotion which is supposed to trigger zerg rush from them <_<;

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 05:42:30 pm »
personally id leave the mantis report till after the super patch i believe that one of its purposes is to individualise the different races (weather that's all races or just the races you play as i cant remember I'm afraid) if this still feels the case after the super patch though then id definitely report it .
c.r

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 01:10:51 pm »
Current military action on the part of races seems driven by accidental conflict. They don't mean to start something, you just happen to be nearby and they have shiny new missiles that have to be used.
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline Zebeast46

• Full Member Mark III
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 09:38:11 pm »
I think I figured out why the Thoraxians arent going on murder sprees. I think it actually has to do with the fact that they attack with underground building and for some reason dont create too many of these underground military building. Also one thing I noticed is that Thoraxians dont have to build adjacent to other their other building and they can build whatever they want. Also, is it just me or do the Thoraxians have a terraforming addiction.
AI 1 = Chris.

AI 2 = Keith.

Taken from Bognor

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 09:43:50 pm »
They build tunnels under the ground. Wherever there is Thoraxian terraformed terrain, under it is probably a Thoraxian Tunnel.

Sleep well tonight.
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline jerith

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 03:41:34 pm »
They build tunnels under the ground. Wherever there is Thoraxian terraformed terrain, under it is probably a Thoraxian Tunnel.

Sleep well tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ykpblxWOs