Author Topic: Production problems  (Read 3835 times)

Offline Valectar

• Newbie Mark II
Production problems
« on: June 20, 2015, 06:06:26 pm »
In my games, it seems like I can only produce one type of thing. For example, my last game I could only produce knowledge products. I had plenty of factories and inventors, and in the inventory screen it would say that military and consumer products were being made, but when they finished they wouldn't be added to my inventory. In a previous game a couple versions ago, I only made military products, and while other products would show up as being made, they never ended up in my inventory.

Is this intentional behavior? Do I need some other structure to be able to hold created products?

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
Re: Production problems
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 08:07:03 pm »
NOPE! this is a 100 percent bug you should  probably report this to mantis(and dont forget game save with an example of this.
c.r

Offline Valectar

• Newbie Mark II
Re: Production problems
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 08:15:36 pm »
Alright, the ticket is up at http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=17330

Although I wonder if there's a better term for those. I would call them inventions, but I think those would apply specifically to consumer / military products? Although products could also be taken that way.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:17:08 pm by Valectar »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk