Author Topic: Nothing's murdered me yet  (Read 888 times)

Offline tadrinth

Nothing's murdered me yet
« on: May 26, 2015, 09:08:40 pm »
I'm on turn 124 and nothing has attacked me yet. 

I've been keeping my pollution down-ish but not all that aggressively.  No planetary appeasement to speak of.  My HUD says I have 187 Planetary Rage (and that number is red), but the tooltip says I only have 53 rage, 25 from particular buildings and 25 from population.

I feel like maybe the minimum level of planetary aggression toward you might be too low.  I mean, you get guard posts at the first level of the tech tree. I have a missile silo and I've yet to need guard posts. 

Am I just doing a good job of not annoying the planet, or that aspect not balanced yet? Or is this still super early game and the hammer is descending?

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Re: Nothing's murdered me yet
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 11:18:04 am »
I'm on turn 124 and nothing has attacked me yet. 

I've been keeping my pollution down-ish but not all that aggressively.  No planetary appeasement to speak of.  My HUD says I have 187 Planetary Rage (and that number is red), but the tooltip says I only have 53 rage, 25 from particular buildings and 25 from population.

I feel like maybe the minimum level of planetary aggression toward you might be too low.  I mean, you get guard posts at the first level of the tech tree. I have a missile silo and I've yet to need guard posts. 

Am I just doing a good job of not annoying the planet, or that aspect not balanced yet? Or is this still super early game and the hammer is descending?
No, it's more or less what I am seeing as well and I am 600 turns in.
I have high hopes for future patches to change this, though :).
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline tadrinth

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 11:55:11 am »
Well, I caught a disease immediately after upgrading to 0.850, so that's exciting!

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 12:15:45 pm »
Well, I caught a disease immediately after upgrading to 0.850, so that's exciting!
This wears off fast, trust me :P.
Barbarians, ho!
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!