Author Topic: New HUD!  (Read 1212 times)

Offline tbrass

• Jr. Member Mark II
New HUD!
« on: April 22, 2015, 01:45:57 am »
Love the new HUD, Chris. Far more informative, especially at smaller resolutions. Kudos.

Offline Pumpkin

• Hero Member Mark III
  • Neinzul Gardener Enclave
Re: New HUD!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 07:23:15 am »
Oh, the turn count overlaps with the power balance...
Please excuse my english: I'm not a native speaker. Don't hesitate to correct me.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 09:28:59 am »
Thank you!  Glad you like it. :)

And in terms of the turn count overlapping with the power balance... holy moly what kind of power balance do you have????  I'd love to see that savegame on mantis, haha.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 09:31:19 am »
I posted one. Although you aimed to high. It isn't positive power balance, its negative power balance. ;D
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 09:34:37 am »
Oh, my. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Pumpkin

• Hero Member Mark III
  • Neinzul Gardener Enclave
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 02:28:18 am »
Thank you!  Glad you like it. :)

And in terms of the turn count overlapping with the power balance... holy moly what kind of power balance do you have????  I'd love to see that savegame on mantis, haha.
Nha, it was only a power shortage for me. The number itself didn't overflow, but the shortage text did.
Please excuse my english: I'm not a native speaker. Don't hesitate to correct me.