Author Topic: I've already burned 10 hours over this version...  (Read 5623 times)

Offline gnosis

• Newbie Mark III
I've already burned 10 hours over this version...
« on: September 27, 2015, 06:14:01 pm »
And I need to see more acts for a complete overview.

So far the game looks very innovative. I like what I've played and the plopping of building is very addictive.

Offline Tomasdk

• Newbie Mark II
Re: I've already burned 10 hours over this version...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 06:19:23 pm »
I didn't have so much time with the game yet, but I too like what I'm seeing. Still trying to wrap my head around the gameplay properly, but it has lots of potential.

Offline Taikei no Yuurei

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 11:26:15 pm »
Steam claims 12 hours, but I know several of those were working on bug reports and simply being afk.  Still, I've spent quite a bit of time on it as well and am very much enjoying it.  There are some rough edges, and even a few sharp ones.  I'm amazed to think how soon the game is coming out, but I think it is much more pulling back the curtain than adding entirely new things at this point, and Chris is some sort of android with how much work he gets done (and the other devs too!)

I'm particularly looking forward to the next patch because there is currently one rather critical bug that stops most games from being winnable via lack of access to requisite buildings.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 10:55:25 am »

I'm particularly looking forward to the next patch because there is currently one rather critical bug that stops most games from being winnable via lack of access to requisite buildings.
I've finally come across this bug my self on a territory which required me to build stock exchanges and banks which you cant get in act 1.
c.r

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk