Author Topic: Surrender Option?  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Castruccio

Surrender Option?
« on: May 31, 2013, 12:04:11 am »
When I get to turn 50 and I can see that the game is lost, it would be helpful to have a "surrender" option in the menu so that I could add a loss to my profile without having to end turn until the game actually ends.   What do others think of this?  As it stands, my win loss count is not accurate because I don't want to continue the game once I've lost it so I just start a new one without finishing the old one.  With a surrender option, I could just take the loss on the chin and carry on.

Offline LaughingThesaurus

• Master Member Mark II
Re: Surrender Option?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 12:12:23 am »
Could this button automatically type GG under your profile in the chat log as it shows the 'you have lost'?

Offline Castruccio

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 12:19:11 am »
Could this button automatically type GG under your profile in the chat log as it shows the 'you have lost'?

Fine by me.

Offline Teal_Blue

• Hero Member Mark II
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 05:55:40 pm »
When I get to turn 50 and I can see that the game is lost, it would be helpful to have a "surrender" option in the menu so that I could add a loss to my profile without having to end turn until the game actually ends.   What do others think of this?  As it stands, my win loss count is not accurate because I don't want to continue the game once I've lost it so I just start a new one without finishing the old one.  With a surrender option, I could just take the loss on the chin and carry on.

Sounds interesting. I think it would be as useful as the undo button. So yes, it does sound like a very good idea!  :)

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 06:23:02 pm »
I'm all for it as well. +1
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk