Author Topic: Skyward Collapse Alpha 0.811  (Read 1598 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Skyward Collapse Alpha 0.811
« on: May 10, 2013, 10:56:44 am »
The first of what will be two releases today: http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Skyward_Collapse_-_Pre-Beta_Release_Notes#Alpha_0.811

The changes to the siege units and other defensive stuff are just so huge that I felt like this needed to go out earlier rather than later.  I'm only going to be around a tiny bit this weekend since it's Mother's Day, so I'm trying to get things in order for a bit of an absence on my part until Monday.  I think that these changes are a huge stride forward across the board, and it feels a lot more natural now.  Hopefully you'll agree.

Now... back to god tokens for me!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline SRombauts

• Jr. Member Mark III
Re: Skyward Collapse Alpha 0.811
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 02:17:00 pm »
Whoa, seeing a big bug in 0.811: white flag/grey building looping from "3, 2, 1 Turns to repair" to "10 Turns"!

Is this a know issue/regression? at least not in Mantis!

Can it be because my savegame is from 0.808 (or .809)? Thinking it was a "Palladium" side effect, but nope...

edit: not sure if clear enough: *buildings never get repaired*, they just stay grayed out (even far away from the front line, so not under enemy fire)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 02:46:59 pm by SRombauts »

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 02:34:34 pm »
I was about to report that.

Edit: Now reported :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 02:37:16 pm by Cinth »
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 02:48:16 pm »
I'll have to check that out, thanks for the warning.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline SRombauts

• Jr. Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 02:48:42 pm »
Edit: Now reported :)

Mantis link: http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=11438 : Buildings not coming back online

Ok, it is systematic (reproduced with the first white building)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 02:56:36 pm by SRombauts »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk