Author Topic: Skyward Collapse 1.4 Beta "Dawn Hits The Cave Of Monsters " Released!  (Read 8690 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Skyward Collapse 1.4 Beta "Dawn Hits The Cave Of Monsters " Released!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 09:49:59 am »
Thanks for the save and the note about ally camps, the bloodlust is definitely not intended for them!  I have put a note to myself to get to them in the next version.

In the meantime: new version!  http://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,13540.0.html
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Mick

• Hero Member Mark II
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2013, 09:55:10 am »
3. I've toned down the siege weapons of the bandits in the early game in general, and to some extent a bit later, too.  Also the bandit keeps and such are a little less plentiful in the early game.

I'm very happy for this. Having unlucky bandit keeps early in the game with siege units was ridiculously frustrating. I felt like a dice roll just decided I was going to lose.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 09:58:36 am »
3. I've toned down the siege weapons of the bandits in the early game in general, and to some extent a bit later, too.  Also the bandit keeps and such are a little less plentiful in the early game.

I'm very happy for this. Having unlucky bandit keeps early in the game with siege units was ridiculously frustrating. I felt like a dice roll just decided I was going to lose.

That sort of thing is never a goal of mine.  I hate that sort of thing as much as you do.  But bear in mind that when I am in a big development flurry like now, I don't typically have time to play whole games, I just play pieces of games either from the start, or from various points in existing savegames.  Until things start settling out more, when I can slow down and look at things a bit more holistically, I definitely rely on you guys for that sort of feedback!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 04:57:43 pm »
You're in luck, I have one that's got exactly that situation happening.

Doesn't seem to be an actual bug; the keeps do have to be connected to the other structures, I just misunderstood what you mean.  I thought you meant that a keep straddling a bottleneck was making it so that towns further back were not being considered connected.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk