Author Topic: Skyward Collapse 1.013 "Godly Gods" Released!  (Read 4602 times)

Offline Histidine

Re: Skyward Collapse 1.013 "Godly Gods" Released!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 08:49:37 am »
Is it me or are tokens/resource piles not decaying?

Also, I seem to have lost the ability to view/report non-AIW issues on Mantis :(
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:56:42 am by Histidine »

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 08:59:38 am »
Is it me or are tokens/resource piles not decaying?

I just did a quick check with the Talaria, and it was working fine.  Then tested dropping -- wait, let me rephrase that.  Then tested placing a logs token, and it worked fine.

Also, I seem to have lost the ability to view/report non-AIW issues on Mantis :(

Up at the top right corner of the screen, there is a dropdown where you can select product.  Just switch to Skyward Collapse.  That should be it!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 09:00:59 am »
Idea: it might be that there is some sort of nearby unit, god, or similar that is affecting the auto-heal of tokens.  If you have a save where this is happening, that will help me narrow down what it is.  Reports of occasionally having a token not count down have been persistent, and I just realized that's probably what it is.  I will look and see if I can find that in the code, but a reproducible case would be very helpful.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Histidine

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2013, 09:16:30 am »

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2013, 09:47:07 am »
Awesome, thanks very much! :)

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2013, 10:57:05 am »
Ok, I have a question:

What exactly is a "monster nest"?  You mentioned that on the Mantis thing that I'd submitted for Heimdall's sword, and I dont think I've heard that term before.

Is it the myth version of bandit forts?   That's the only thing I can think of...

Cant wait to see those, by the way.  I'm surprised at just how much of a difference even just the bandit human units make.

Also, finding that Convert ability to be pretty great.   Expensive as hell, but still great.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2013, 11:15:35 am »
Ok, I have a question:

What exactly is a "monster nest"?  You mentioned that on the Mantis thing that I'd submitted for Heimdall's sword, and I dont think I've heard that term before.

Is it the myth version of bandit forts?   That's the only thing I can think of...

;D  Coming today, should be.  And you're pretty well right on.

Cant wait to see those, by the way.  I'm surprised at just how much of a difference even just the bandit human units make.

Also, finding that Convert ability to be pretty great.   Expensive as hell, but still great.

I am hoping to get the first seven of those in place today, as their art is ready.  Two others have their art kind of reach but the shading needs a bit more work before it's fully there.  One other needs to go back for a large revision from the sketch level.  Anyhow, I'm excited about them too. :)

Awesome on Convert as well.  I had been worried that might wind up being too powerful in practice, but it sounds like the price is about right for preventing too much abuse on that.

Offline Billick

• Full Member Mark III
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 12:37:49 pm »
I think it's good, because bless tile is pretty powerful too, and you have to balance between your converts and your blesses.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk