Author Topic: Just noticed that bit about 2.0 in the patch notes...  (Read 3302 times)

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Just noticed that bit about 2.0 in the patch notes...
« on: August 26, 2013, 01:51:40 pm »
Congrats ;D.
I have one question, though (if this is supposed to be the release): What about the new music?
Just asking because the path notes don't say anything about the tracks having been added...
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Just noticed that bit about 2.0 in the patch notes...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 01:57:30 pm »
Thanks!  It is indeed coming today, as it turns out.

Re: the new music, we never do new music via the patches, it's too large.  Instead those of you who preordered will be getting an email from Josh with a final installer for the expansion.  We didn't forget!

Cheers. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 02:02:58 pm »
Thanks!  It is indeed coming today, as it turns out.

Re: the new music, we never do new music via the patches, it's too large.  Instead those of you who preordered will be getting an email from Josh with a final installer for the expansion.  We didn't forget!

Cheers. :)
Cool! I just wanted to make sure the music did not get lost somewhere between Bionic and whatever secret stuff you have working on at the moment ;).
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 02:03:54 pm »
Always good to check. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Breach

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 04:01:12 pm »
I wanted to offer my congratulations on the release as well, fantastic work. It was very nice of you to put my name in the credits as well, thank you!

I'm sorry I couldn't be more active in testing the patches in the run-up to the 2.0 release - I've been bogged down in work. I look forward to taking a look at Nihon no Mura!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 04:02:17 pm »
Thank you very much as well; we really couldn't do this without the fantastic support of this community. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk