Author Topic: Skyward Collapse 1.900 Beta "Release Candidate 1" Released!  (Read 11888 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Skyward Collapse 1.900 Beta "Release Candidate 1" Released!
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 10:21:20 am »
1. FYI, the hamlet civilians don't affect score, they just block where you can place new buildings.

I think there might have been some miscommunication here. I know the civilians don't affect score. However, I can't see what score I'd be getting from placing in the tile occupied by the civilian. For example, if I have a temple to place, and there's a nice little ring of noble houses, the middle square could be worth around a thousand points. However, if there's a civilian in that space, I can't see the "+1000" display over that tile, so I don't realise that the civilian is cheating me out of a massive score boost.

If I could see that, I'd be able to give you much better feedback on how much of an effect the civilians are having, and whether or not I benefit significantly from taking efforts to remove them.

AHA!  Very good idea, thanks for clarifying. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Fluffiest

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2013, 10:44:08 am »
That's alright. Mantising it now, along with the idea to reverse the score brackets in the queue.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2013, 10:46:49 am »
That's alright. Mantising it now, along with the idea to reverse the score brackets in the queue.

Both are already done, no need to mantis!  Check out the release notes, sorry. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Fluffiest

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2013, 10:50:48 am »
Rats.

You're too quick.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2013, 10:51:36 am »
 :P

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk