Author Topic: Just a quick question regarding 1.901  (Read 2720 times)

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Just a quick question regarding 1.901
« on: August 19, 2013, 11:56:56 am »
From the patch notes:
"Previously, Independent units and Nemean Lion units could still attack bandit keeps and monster caves, even though they could not hurt the bandits themselves. Fixed.
Thanks to Misery for reporting."

Units that picked up Nemean Lion are not supposed to be able to attacks Bandits/Bandit Keeps/Moster Caves  ???? Isn't that their exact purpose regarding the bonus that is granted by Nemean Lion?

Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Just a quick question regarding 1.901
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 12:00:07 pm »
I don't know what you're talking about, it doesn't say that.  :-[ ::) :P
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 12:04:37 pm »
Sure. I don't know  what I have been thinking... Mea culpa ;D.
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 12:05:53 pm »
 :D
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 12:55:20 pm »
Here's another one:

""Immune to Ranged Attacks" now shows up as a proper unit ability in green, like other unit abilities. This was causing some confusion with it not being there, as well as not being explained at all on some units, like Chimera."

Maybe better call this "Cannot be attacked from range" as this is what the effect actually is? Ranged units can damage the respective units after all - just not from range. I fell into this trap when describing the issue on Mantis myself...

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 12:59:36 pm »
Nice, I put it in.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk