Author Topic: Developers requesting feedback: font suggestions.  (Read 7500 times)

Offline Breach

Re: Developers requesting feedback: font suggestions.
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2013, 06:45:17 am »
Oh hey, thanks so much for taking my font suggestion! I'm proud to see it appears to have gained approval of most people and happy to see it's working out so well. I think the screenshots look fabulous by the way as well. Be sure to upload/update some of the old screenshots on the Steam app store front page to reflect this change once it's all polished off :)

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2013, 08:39:11 am »
Oh hey, thanks so much for taking my font suggestion! I'm proud to see it appears to have gained approval of most people and happy to see it's working out so well. I think the screenshots look fabulous by the way as well. Be sure to upload/update some of the old screenshots on the Steam app store front page to reflect this change once it's all polished off :)

I'm guessing that we'll probably swap out all of the old screenshots once we release 2.0 (and the related expansion).

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2013, 10:49:41 am »
Font stuff is out!  http://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,13599.0.html

And yeah, when we do the new expansion we'll update those screenshots.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk