Author Topic: Could you remove the achievements that are no longer achievable on Steam?  (Read 14748 times)

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
I would really like to 100% Skyward on Steam.

Unfortunately I updated to 2.0/Beta too fast too achieve the level 10-13 achievements (which are no longer achievable now due to the new level limit of 9).

Could you help me out :D?

Cheers!

EDIT: Alternatively you could simply grant the achievements to all profiles that won the necessary amount of games in the next patch...
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
We have no ability to grant achievements, sorry.

That said, where are you seeing these? I just looked through the back-end list, and, it looks like the achievements only go up to level 9 there.

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
We have no ability to grant achievements, sorry.

That said, where are you seeing these? I just looked through the back-end list, and, it looks like the achievements only go up to level 9 there.
The list of achievements for Skyward Collapse in Steam still shows them.

On granting the achievements:
Aren't they simply triggered in Steam based on what the application says? if so you could simply grant the Arcen incarnation of the respective achievements to every profile that has the necessary amounts of wins in the next patch...
Steam should follow suite then, shouldn't it?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:34:06 am by nas1m »
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
These definitely aren't on the back-end list. I think they are on the list you saw because several folks have achieved it. That said, there's nothing we can do on our end to get rid of them that I'm aware of. Sorry :(

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Ah well, too bad :-\...
Thanks for having a look anyway, Josh.
Much appreciated ;).

Offline mrhanman

• Hero Member Mark II
You could always try Steam Achievement Manager, though its use and origin is of somewhat dubious.

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
You could always try Steam Achievement Manager, though its use and origin is of somewhat dubious.
Thanks for the pointer, I will have a look :).

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
Well, because of the fact that they aren't on our list, I'm pretty sure that means that SAM won't even be able to get them to ding. But, it's worth a try.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk