Author Topic: Arcen Games OST's on multiple platforms!  (Read 20771 times)

Offline PVega8

• Arcen Games Composer
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark II
Arcen Games OST's on multiple platforms!
« on: July 16, 2019, 12:15:11 pm »
Hello Everyone!

Some of you may have noticed that within the last week I have been uploading more OSTs to BandCamp. With the exception of “AI War: Vengeance of the Machine” and “Tidalis”, every OST is now available on BandCamp and will also be available on: iTunes/Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Google Play, Amazon, Pandora, and YouTube Music very shortly!

“Tidalis” will be the next OST up, once I finish the cover art and organize the tracks. “AI War: Vengeance of the Machine” will be up eventually, but not before it has a full re-mix/master. I absolutely love the Vengeance music, but I think in order to release it commercially it will need a little TLC. I will make sure to let you know when that is finished!

Thank you so much for your continued support of our games and my music. I got some very good news this week (which inspired me to finally release everything). I have been nominated to be a member of the Recording Academy by two current members. It’s going to be a pretty lengthy submission/application process, but it will have been totally worth it once it’s all done. If I am accepted, not only will I get to vote for Grammy’s, but any project I work on from now on will be eligible for a Grammy nomination as well.

Stay tuned for more music in the coming months, and thank you again!

Pablo
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.  Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk