Author Topic: ServerReceivingData:S_SendCredentials: no available player slots!  (Read 6024 times)

Offline Spud_02

My friends and I are attempting to play multiplayer with 4 players and when the 4th player attempts to join we get this error message "ServerReceivingData:S_SendCredentials: no available player slots!"

and the following in our debug logs.

ServerReceivingData:S_SendCredentials: no available player slots!

at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
   at ArcenDebugging.ArcenDebugLog(System.String Message, DebugLogDestination Destination, Boolean IncludeStackTrace, Verbosity Verbosity)
   at ArcenDebugging.ArcenDebugLog(System.String Message, DebugLogDestination Destination, Verbosity Verbosity)
   at ArcenDebugging.ArcenDebugLog(System.String Message, Verbosity Verbosity)
   at ArcenDebugging.ProcessAssertionFailure(System.String Message)
   at Game.ServerReceivingData(Int32 ConnectionIndex, NetworkMessageType Type, System.String Message)
   at NetworkServerWrapper.DeliverMessageToServer(Int32 ConnectionIndex, NetworkMessageType Type, System.String Message)
   at NetworkServerWrapper.OnDataReceived(NetworkMessageType Type, System.String Message, Lidgren.Network.NetConnection Sender)
   at NetworkServerWrapper.CheckServer()
   at MainCameraLogic.MainUpdateLogic()
   at MainCameraLogic.Update()

Is there a way to fix or workaround this?

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: ServerReceivingData:S_SendCredentials: no available player slots!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 07:48:12 pm »
Holy smokes I cannot believe nobody responded to this for almost a month.  I think we talked on the Steam forums, though, so maybe that was it.  Anyhow, the issue was corrected right around when you reported it, so it definitely works now.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk