Author Topic: [Alpha Feedback]  (Read 5185 times)

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
[Alpha Feedback]
« on: May 03, 2013, 06:43:25 pm »
So far so good!  Aside from a few minor annoyances and one showstopping bug (that got squashed quickly), I'm having a blast figuring out how to play.

So far I've played 4 games with 1 victory (that maybe shouldn't have been one).  I've tried to keep a balanced build between the two sides, and that seems to hold out fairly well.  I'm enjoying Skyward.

As to the game I won,  somehow I messed up and couldn't get materials in to build military units fast enough.  Both factions got turned into bandit towns.  I had demis on the field and they made sure each side controlled at least one tile.  I think that if you lose all your town centers and don't have the resources to build a new one, then the game should be over.  I didn't really "survive" to the end.
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
Re: [Alpha Feedback]
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 07:25:50 pm »
Stuff like this

makes me rather a

There has been a chappy sitting on that barracks for at least 6 turns now.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 07:28:06 pm by Cinth »
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline orzelek

• Hero Member Mark III
Re: [Alpha Feedback]
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 08:47:35 pm »
That incoming Norse infantry will solve that problem ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk