Author Topic: Stuck on swamp?  (Read 2003 times)

Offline skell

Stuck on swamp?
« on: March 24, 2013, 07:54:39 am »
Pretty much like the topic says - according to the "quest log", I have done 8 out of 9 levels. The only level I haven't yet done is the bonus level with sixteen grays, but it says it is a bonus level.

I've found the secret grave, but there wasn't any level there either. Is the count in swamps correct? I've looked through the whole overworld three times and found nothing else to complete.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Stuck on swamp?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 07:56:25 am »
Down in the flower path, did you find the new boss eyeball snake?
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Billick

• Full Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 08:38:09 am »
I'm seeing the same issue.   Maybe there's just a level I'm missing, but I can't find it.  I have done the boss (I believe the boss is required to unlock the bonus level).  Also, I'm having trouble with that bonus level.  Is there a trick to it?  I keep running out of weapons.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 08:57:44 am »
Can you post a save so I can look at it?  I can't really speculate on what you missed very easily, and there are multiple bonus levels. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 04:10:24 pm »
For the next version:

* Updated the second grave next to Juan's grave in the Ivanwood Marsh to give a hint as to the path to the last level in the Marsh.

Basically, if you go to where the two graves are, then look in the southeast corner of that screen, you'll see a secret that leads you to the last level.  That one is super hard to find, for sure, but hopefully the grave will make it a lot easier in the future.

Offline Billick

• Full Member Mark III
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 04:41:32 pm »
I'm pretty sure that's the one I'm missing.  Thanks!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 04:42:37 pm »
My pleasure!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk