General Category > Shattered Haven

Stuck in Phoenix Forest

<< < (4/4)

MaxAstro:
Thanks, that worked.  :)

microbio:

--- Quote from: x4000 on March 22, 2013, 10:06:20 pm ---Aww man!  This level changed several times during beta, and so certain things became impossible in 2p it's clear.  I should have done a better job of checking it, sorry.  I'll get that in the morning; unfortunately it's rather late now.  If it's blocking you, you can crack it open in the level editor (it's level 014 I think) and then switch to background placement mode and just right-click one of the haybales.  That will get you past in the short term.

--- End quote ---

May 2014 and that gray is still stuck there. GOG version of the game, co-op mode.

x4000:
This was fixed on March 25th, 2013, actually -- in version 1.005: http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Shattered_Haven_-_Beta_Release_Notes#Official_1.005_Stantonsburg.27s_Revenge

It sounds like you haven't run the in-game updater.  If you click the play button, then you'll see a thing that says new updates.  It's a really straightforward process to walk through that, and it updates a number of things as you can see in the above release notes.

Cheers, and welcomes to the forums!

microbio:

--- Quote from: x4000 on May 14, 2014, 10:08:06 am ---This was fixed on March 25th, 2013, actually -- in version 1.005: http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Shattered_Haven_-_Beta_Release_Notes#Official_1.005_Stantonsburg.27s_Revenge

It sounds like you haven't run the in-game updater.  If you click the play button, then you'll see a thing that says new updates.  It's a really straightforward process to walk through that, and it updates a number of things as you can see in the above release notes.

Cheers, and welcomes to the forums!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll try that.

I bough it last week at GOG, and I thought it was the most recent version, no need for update.

x4000:
It is indeed the most recent installer version, but it does require the in-game updates.  Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version