General Category > Shattered Haven

Shattered Haven Website Page And First Teaser Video

<< < (2/6) > >>

x4000:
Heh, fair enough.  But we wanted to show something, and yet we didn't want to show gameplay with lots of placeholder art included. :)

KingIsaacLinksr:

--- Quote from: x4000 on August 30, 2012, 12:26:17 pm ---Heh, fair enough.  But we wanted to show something, and yet we didn't want to show gameplay with lots of placeholder art included. :)

--- End quote ---

Fair enough, yeah, would rather see the final art of the game than placeholders :)

Teal_Blue:
Actually Chris I LOVED the opening with all the dialog and wanted to write to say that i was hoping that sort of story level and detail would continue, that i loved how it made the story 'feel', not just you know, jumping in with action from the first second.  Lots of Adventure games are that way, one of my favorites, Syberia has a whole procession before the game even starts, but it sets the mood and provides an atmosphere and feeling to the whole story even before the character even gets her first move in the game.

I LOVE IT!!!  And am hoping that the storylines continue, or if you feel that it might be too much on Arcen, maybe with the editor the players could contribute storylines?

Anyway, this is perfect just as is, am looking forward to gameplay vids as well, but please, please don't lose this feeling you got with this vid with the story lead in, it is beautiful and heart-rending and intriguing and interesting and i am really really, really looking forward to this one.  :)

Thanks again for the early preview, its perfect!

:)

-Teal

Mánagarmr:
As a teaser, this was pretty much perfect. Plot, tension and mystery and no explosions to steal your attention. Looking forward to the gameplay videos!

Though, I'm thinking this is one project I'm simply not gonna get involved in the beta process of. I have enough projects I'm involved in atm anyway, and quite frankly, it's starting to wear me out a bit. I need a vacation xD

x4000:
No problem, Fox. :)

Teal -- yes, there is going to be storytelling throughout.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version