Author Topic: Lost in Stantonsburg  (Read 1887 times)

Offline khadgar

• Full Member Mark II
Lost in Stantonsburg
« on: March 16, 2013, 09:37:48 pm »
I'm really not sure how to proceed.

I was able to complete a few missions in Stantonsburg, but I can't find any more. I have no way to get into the mines, warehouse, or other locked building in town. Willis said (the first time I talked to him) to ask Arlene for a key, I have no idea who Arlene is, but she sure isn't anyone in town unless I'm incredibly stupid and missed a house. Golden grays block the path to the west of the store, and the weird monster blocks the way out from the sewers.

I'm stumped.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Lost in Stantonsburg
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 09:41:18 pm »
Arlene is in the center of town, more or less -- go and find the central square with the combination door on it (I think it's the eye one, but I can't recall for sure), then go one more screen to the east.  Go into the house that's right below you, and you'll see Arlene.  Talk to her and she'll give you the purple key.  Take that to the purple door in the upper west part of town, and complete the level there.  When you come out, Arlene will be standing by the warehouse and the rest of Stantonsburg will become a lot more open to you.

Not that you needed quite that much explanation, but you sounded frustrated so I thought I'd get you a running start. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline khadgar

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 09:44:29 pm »
Oh. Well that worked. I'm not really sure how I missed that house with all the times I searched through the town.

Thanks!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 09:48:25 pm »
My pleasure!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk