Author Topic: does not update the 0800 version  (Read 2578 times)

Offline pedrokof

does not update the 0800 version
« on: March 11, 2013, 12:34:31 pm »
hi just bought the game, the question is that the link will download the 0800 version, when installing the game update does not work and does not update the game to the newest version, I have Win8 thanks

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: does not update the 0800 version
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 12:43:52 pm »
Hi there,

Bear in mind that the game does not auto-update, you have to trigger the update yourself.  If you hit the big Play button, then you should see "Found X beta updates," where X is some number (probably 1).  Once you click that and go through the update process, you'll be on the latest version.  If it's not showing that "found beta updates" button, then there's a firewall blocking the game from checking with amazon s3, and you'll want to allow the game to access the Internet on your local firewall.

Hope that helps, and thanks for your support!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline pedrokof

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 03:38:49 pm »
Thanks, my fault for not noticing, sorry :), I have avww 1 and 2, it's supposed to know that XD

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 03:39:08 pm »
No worries at all!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline pedrokof

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 09:40:28 am »
very good game by the way I like it, but even that avww, it will be because I do not understand English very well and for me it is a bit confusing avww, I write this with the translator ... it shows or not? XD

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 09:41:37 am »
That works surprisingly well for a translator! And thanks for the kind words. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk