Author Topic: AI War: Vengeance of the Machine Headlines All-Arcen Indie Royale Bundle  (Read 9332 times)

Offline cupogoodness

• Arcen Games business development/Jack of all trades
  • Arcen Staff
Originally posted: http://arcengames.blogspot.com/2013/06/ai-war-vengeance-of-machine-headlines.html

So some very exciting news today, as we announce the launch of the Arcen-enriched Arclight Bundle -- available now on Indie Royale.As you can see, with the exception of Skyward Collapse, we packed this one to the brim:

That's five (or 83.3%) of our releases, but did you think we'd stop there? Not if you know Arcen. We're also throwing in all five (or 100%) of AI War's expansions:

Yes, that includes the upcoming Vengeance of the Machine expansion. Playable in beta starting right now for bundle owners. So. Much. Arcen.

Own some, most or all of our games already? No sweat, you can pre-order the bundle individually through our store (but even if you do own a few of our games, may we suggest going with the bundle route for purchasing the expansion and picking up a nice little five-game + four-expansion bonus?).

Still think it's an offer you can refuse? How about Pablo Vega's soundtracks and a Disasterpeace album piled on top for hitting the $8 mark? I rest my case.

The Arclight Bundle is only available for one week (ends July 14), so grab it while you can!

Offline Castruccio

Nevermind
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 11:08:29 pm »
Edit:  Nevermind.  I found this question answered elsewhere on the forum.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 11:14:03 pm by Castruccio »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk