Author Topic: Shattered Haven and Tidalis Featured in Pure Indie Bundle  (Read 8548 times)

Offline cupogoodness

• Arcen Games business development/Jack of all trades
  • Arcen Staff
Shattered Haven and Tidalis Featured in Pure Indie Bundle
« on: July 04, 2013, 08:01:42 pm »
Originally posted: http://arcengames.blogspot.com/2013/07/shattered-haven-and-tidalis-featured-in.html

Our puzzle games Tidalis and Shattered Haven are included as part of Bundle Stars' new Pure Indie Bundle. It's $4, and beyond those two titles you also get: Brainpipe, Power of Defense, Data Jammers, Wake, Lunnye Devitsy and Gumboy Crazy Adventures (all titles come with Steam keys). You'll also receive in-game credit for free-to-play turn-based strategy game Iron Grip: Marauders.
While I can't speak to the rest of the games in the package (as I haven't played them myself), the total price tag represents a savings of $11 for the pair of Arcen titles alone. Don't wait to jump on the offer if it looks up your alley -- the deal, as is standard with this type of promotion, only runs for a limited time.

Elsewhere Around the Arcen Compound
To paraphrase how the guys on IndieDB put it: Skyward Collapse 1.4 -- An update so big, it has its own beta. A couple of beta patches have hit since, with the latest version introducing a pair of new defensive features.

Not to be outdone, AI War has received a weighty beta update of its own. The first significant patch since 7.0 launched last month begins tackling work on the winner of the "Big Items For 8.0" poll, among other items.

Lastly, we revealed a bit more info on our next full tittle. For those who didn't catch Chris's mention of it: Bionic Dues is "a turn-based tactical... kind of roguelike-ish... strategic... thing," currently scheduled for a beta in late August or early September and 1.0 in October. We'll have some more substantial updates on it as we progress closer to those dates -- including one I'm particularly excited about.

New Skyward Collapse Reviews and Other Coverage
Skyward Collapse receives more positive reviews, Shattered Haven scores one too, and a handful of new LP videos as well.

Helicon Heroes: Skyward Collapse Review [4/5]Game Debate: Skyward Collapse Review - Tile Here, Tile There, Tiles Everywhere [8.5/10]
GameSideStory: GameTest - Skyward Collapse (French)
Mega Games Hub: Skyward Collapse Review (PC) [6/10]
iPad Advisor: Grab Five Bucks And Play 'Skyward Collapse', A 4X Strategy God Game That Fights BackCorsual Let's Play: Skyward Collapse
NightWhisperer: Skyward Collapse: Game 1 - Game 2
MyPlay: Shattered Haven Review [7/10] (Italian)
Ironfist Gaming: AI War - First Try

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk