Author Topic: GOG patch  (Read 20591 times)

Offline Nanahuatli

GOG patch
« on: December 10, 2013, 01:12:02 pm »
Hello! I hope I'm posting in the proper place. I have an issue: I bought the game on GOG, and though it includes a software called "Universal updater", it actually installs the 1.0.0.5 version. I've encountered a number of bugs that were solved in later patches (and some I'm not sure have been addressed), so it's not just a matter of the file name being wrong. Is there somewhere I can download the latest patch from without having to buy the game again from another page?

Thanks!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: GOG patch
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 01:16:26 pm »
You definitely don't need to buy it again!  In the game itself, there is a "new updates available" button that shows under the big Play button.  That's our updater, and when you run that it will update you to the latest version.

Hope that helps!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Nanahuatli

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 04:12:15 pm »
Oh, oops.  :P I had missed it completely, but I'm up to speed now. Thanks a lot! It's really nice that you pay so much attention to the players' problems. Also, Shattered Haven is awesome and now I can keep playing without annoying bugs. Woot!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 06:33:13 pm »
My pleasure! And thanks very much for he kind words. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk