Author Topic: Old Windows 95 PC game that I can't remember the name of (HELP!)  (Read 10132 times)

Offline Wingflier

• Core Member Mark II
  • To add me on Steam, click the little Steam icon ^
Old Windows 95 PC game that I can't remember the name of (HELP!)
« on: November 16, 2015, 07:48:36 pm »
Hey guys, can you help me find an old PC game?

All day my mind has been boggled over this stupid computer game I used to play on Windows 95 in the early 2000s but I can't think of the name. And I've spent the last hour search google to no avail.

'It was a 2d cartoon game in dark colors. Like strategy/puzzle. I remember at one point you had to set up decoy radio signals to distract some dude from catching you: and there was this opening monologue that went something like:

Your mission if you choose to accept it is to find the x....probe, recover your music and get back home. You must rescue as many agents as your can, they have the code to launch the probe...
Then something about a salad bar and pepper being a better distraction than sodium chloride

Your mission, and you have no choice but to accept is to find, the x t 10 probe, in order to recover your music and... Get back home. At the salad bar finding the q chip will help. You have a nice day and remember pepper is a better distraction than sodium chloride.'

I think it had "Agent" in the name of it or something? I'm not sure.

I think it was 3rd person. It was drawn in cartoon really thick lines and such. It would go from like puzzles to point and click to cut animations scene.

Please please help me find it. I remember playing it back in 2000 on Windows 95.
"Inner peace is the void of expectation. It is the absence of our shared desperation to feel a certain way."

Offline Mánagarmr

• Core Member Mark V
  • if (isInRange(target)) { kill(target); }
Re: Old Windows 95 PC game that I can't remember the name of (HELP!)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 02:52:47 am »
It sounds either like the first Space Quest, or much more likely: Teenagent.
Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.

Thank you for contributing to making the game better!

Offline ducksheeta

Re: Old Windows 95 PC game that I can't remember the name of (HELP!)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 06:34:58 pm »
I believe you are referring to Iz & Auggie: Escape From Dimension Q

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk